For previous AGMs look at the bottom.
2016 AGM Report
The 2016 AGM was held on Sunday 10th January in the conservatory at 5 p.m. with 17 present and 7 apologies. The main points were:
- The two proposals were passed. So the full membership fee is now £20, £12 for seniors, who are now 60 and up, and free for Juniors.
- We had a deficit of £1887 for last year, however over £2500 was from the new mower, striker boards, tree cutting and shed maintenance.
- The Presentation Evening ran at a loss of just £3.70.
- The date for the 2016 Presentation Evening is Saturday 22nd October with Cavan James as the entertainment.
- We have decided to withdraw our Dennis Lewis Thursday Night league team as there were not enough committed players.
- We are entering one team in the Harris Cup, Free Press Cup and Super Cup.
- There is a work party on Saturday 30th January at 10 a.m.
- The signing on night and opening of the green is Friday 11th March from 6 p.m.
- Hadley’s proposal about anti-social behaviour was passed at the Mid-Shropshire AGM.
- A friendly with Dudley Dell is being arranged, and maybe with M&B Cheslyn Hay. Dates to be announced.
|Comp Secretary||Phil King|
|Prem Captain||Rob Burroughs|
|Prem Vice-Captain||Jamie Wyer|
|Div 1 Captain||Ray Gregory|
|Div 1 Vice-Captain||Terry Ball|
|Div 5 Captain||Sue Rew|
|Div 5 Vice-Captain||Wendy Houlston|
|Summit Captain||Jamie King|
|Wem League Captain||TBA|
|Wem League V/C||TBA|